幸福计时表

无忧无虑向前冲

为马慧琳所要的奋斗

Thursday, January 9, 2014

begin a new life



 2014, it's a new year
we are thinking about changing,
we are thinking about making it right
and thinking about making anything better.
Although I and him always argue in life,
surely I get angry, I feels sad, he get hurt, he get mad
and we get so disappointed in each other
but no one could ever compare and replace it
just because our love runs deep.
my boyfriend and I have been together almost 2 years,
In fact we have broke up for more than 5 times and always getting back together
within 1 weeks after ended up.
we always fight for those stupid things and make it serious and serious
 since our thinking and personality always is different especially when
we are working together.
I absolutely have no idea, but I love him so much
I do not see myself  with any other person in future.
I can't lost him.
He is always the honest man stick by his word,
he don't like to talk big words.
he is always modest in everything,
so that I don't have to worry that he will betray me
he is also a loving man who always shower me with compliment
and reminders.
and the way he laugh always make me smile,
He always told me that I am a perfect gf
and he feel so lucky that can have me
but In fact I'm not the same
I always be angry very easily and 
my words always hurt him deeply.
I'm very appreciate what you have do for me,
million thank for everything you have given me
from the bottom of my heart, thanks to my dear hubby.
I am so lucky to have a wonderful  person like him in my life.
sometimes he look like a kid that always drive me mad,
sometimes he look like an old man who keep teaching me lesson.
he is the cutest in world, I like the way he talk to me,
I like he kiss my head when I look at him,
I like the way he hug me when I was unhappy
I love you dear, let's forget those unhappy memories in life 
and begin a new life with hope.
=D
Today's my brother 19 birthday
On this very special day,
I'd would like to say I hope your birthday's filled with love
and all your dreams come true,
Happy birthday to a wonderful Brother.
Just a simple birthday celebration for you 
wish you happy with that.


No comments:

Post a Comment